Designed with a round shape, the SuperStroke Zenergy Tour Putter Grip is SuperStroke’s most traditional and popular grip profile.
All of the new Zenergy grips include SuperStroke’s new Spyne Technology. Spyne consists of a heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to a repeatable hand placement. Consequently, it is significantly easier to square the face at impact and make a more consistent stroke, leading to putts that start online.
SuperStroke Zenergy Tour 3.0 Putter Grips Feature:
- Traditional round shape
- Traxion Control advanced surface texture with „X-Shaped“ treads in high sensory areas on the sides and bottom of the grip for enhanced feel, comfort, feedback, and tack
- No Taper Technology minimizes grip pressure with a unique parallel design; uniform lower hand profile quiets the hands and adds consistency to the putting stroke
- Spyne Technology is a heavily embossed ridge on the underside of the grip that provides repeatable hand placement and a square face at impact
- Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories, including the CounterCore weight system that counter-balances the putter
- Dimensions: 10.50″ Length x 1.26″ Width
- Weight: 66g
- Core: 0.58″