A modern take on a beloved classic, the SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol Putter Grip merges a pistol-style top section that locks in the upper hand position with „No Taper Technology“ to maintain even grip pressure.
All of the new Zenergy grips include SuperStroke’s new Spyne Technology. Spyne consists of a heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to a repeatable hand placement. Consequently, it is significantly easier to square the face at impact and make a more consistent stroke, leading to putts that start online.
SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol 2.0 Putter Grips Feature:
- Pistol top section locks in the upper hand
- Traxion Control advanced surface texture with „X-Shaped“ treads in high sensory areas on the sides and bottom of the grip for enhanced feel, comfort, feedback, and tack
- No Taper Technology minimizes grip pressure with a unique parallel design; uniform lower hand profile quiets the hands and adds consistency to the putting stroke
- Spyne Technology is a heavily embossed ridge on the underside of the grip that provides repeatable hand placement and a square face at impact
- Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories, including the CounterCore weight system that counter-balances the putter
- Dimensions: 10.50″ Length x 1.32″ Width
- Weight: 51g
- Core: 0.58″