One of the most popular grips played on professional tours and trusted by Jordan Spieth, the SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso Putter Grip features a distinct pentagonal profile comprised of a wide, flat front shape and five pronounced edges.
All of the Zenergy grips include SuperStroke’s new Spyne Technology. Spyne consists of a heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to a repeatable hand placement. Consequently, it is significantly easier to square the face at impact and make a more consistent stroke, leading to putts that start online.
SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso 3.0 Putter Grips Feature:
- Pentagonal profile with a wide flat front and five pronounced edges
- Traxion Control advanced surface texture with „X-Shaped“ treads in high sensory areas on the sides and bottom of the grip for enhanced feel, comfort, feedback, and tack
- No Taper Technology minimizes grip pressure with a unique parallel design; uniform lower hand profile quiets the hands and adds consistency to the putting stroke
- Spyne Technology is a heavily embossed ridge on the underside of the grip that provides repeatable hand placement and a square face at impact
- Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories, including the CounterCore weight system that counter-balances the putter
- Dimensions: 10.50″ Length x 1.38″ Width
- Weight: 61g
- Core: 0.58″